In her new book The Paleo Cupboard Cookbook,
acclaimed food blogger Amy Densmore presents an all-new and personalized approach to Paleo cooking--allowing you to tailor each dish to your unique tastes.
Amy puts the focus on flavor, teaching you how to combine easy-to-find ingredients to create the flavors you love in your favorite dishes - all of which are grain-free, gluten-free and dairy-free.
Whether you are looking to lose weight, avoid food allergies, or simply want to achieve optimal health, The Paleo Cupboard Cookbook gives you easy ways to eat delicious food, feel great, and experiment with new flavors! With over 145 mouthwatering recipes and 4 weeks of complete meal plans and shopping lists, The Paleo Cupboard Cookbook shows firsthand that living a real food lifestyle doesn't mean sacrificing variety or taste. Amy has made sure you will never feel deprived on a Paleo Diet, and you will get to eat delicious food every day, all without grains, gluten, dairy or refined sugar.
Inside you will also find:
- Lemon Poppy Seed Waffles
- Paleo Tortillas
- BLT Scallops with Herb Mayo
- Cajun Shrimp and Grits
- Breakfast Pizza
- Taco Soup
- Honey Chipotle Meatballs
- Paleo Pasta
- Creamy Chocolate Mousse
- 4 weeks of complete meal plans and shopping lists
- A list of Paleo snack ideas that are great for both kids and adults
- A comprehensive guide for using spices and herbs
- A special index for 40 minute or less, nut-free, egg-free and kid-friendly recipes
- How to make your own paleo basics such as almond flour, coconut flour, lard, tallow and much more!